24 June 2008

Amber Chia in China Times Weekly Pictures

AMBER CHIA has done it again! Previously it was Indonesian Playboy, now it’s China Times Weekly. She seems to have a very difficult time to stop posing raunchily and erotically. I guess she wanted to make it her hobby. Often times, she defended her act and pictures as something ““tasteful, stylish and sensuous”. She insisted that they never were topless (berlenggeng tanpa coli) pictures, well at least in substance. According to sensuous Miss Chia, “My breasts were covered by my hair extensions and my hand. On top of that, I was actually wearing a silicone bra which covered everything,” she said. Going ‘topless’ for the cover shoot was an accident, she added. Accident? Well I hope this kind of accident happens all the time. Well at least it will help steer the nation away from Mr. Yong Teck Lee and focus on the real breasty stuff!



Miss Chia further politely explained to a local English newspaper that on the day of the cover shoot, her wardrobe had mysteriously gone missing and she had to improvise. “As a professional model, I had to immediately think of a solution. Rescheduling was out of the question as I am a newcomer to the Taiwanese market. So in the end we decided on the ‘topless’ shoot,” she said. Missing wardrobes heh? Could she at least ask to borrow mine? .. Hey I am all for it..Somebody in Taiwan must have set her up. They wanted her to pose topless all along but didn’t dare to say it to her face. So the most polite and roundabout way of getting it done is by mysteriously making her clothes missing. How convenient. I hope the people here in MALAYSIA could learn some tricks from this Taiwan incident and get ready to apply it to Carmen Soo and Stephanie Chai. She ended up wearing just a pair black panties and a pair of blue jeans.

Miss Chia also said what was omitted in the local Chinese daily report was that she was also sporting a RM50,000 pearl ring in the photograph. The Tawau lass said the ring was courtesy of her sponsors and was meant to be the main focus of the shoot. Well, who would in their right mind want to focus on the pearl ring when they have a better full flesh distraction? Gotta be kiddin’ me girl!

I just don’t know what else to say, well not because I have to..well to be fair she’s not even my sister or in anyway related to me. So why should I care. Suka hati kamu la Amber. But the picture here is for everybody’s pleasure I guess she wouldn’t mind having her popularity reinforced over this side of the world.



Source: Syokahwin.com

No comments: