06 October 2006

Mix Korean Drama And Movie Soundtrack

001. 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant : Oon Myung - Jung Jin Woo & Lyn

002. 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant : To H - Kwak Eun Ki

003. ..ING : Gi Da Rim - Lee Seung Yul

004. ...ING : Beautiful One - U & Me Blue

005. A Day : A Day (Theme Song)

006. Autumn in My Heart : Reason - Jung Il Young

007. Autumn in My Heart : Gi Do - Jung Il Young

008. All About Eve : True Love (Main Theme) - Fin.K.L.

009. Age of Innocence : Nuh - M.N.J

010. Age of Innocence : Hoo Ae - M.N.J

011. Arahan : King Joe - Kung Fu (Feat. Red-Roc) *

012. Art Museum By The Zoo : Sarang Ha Neun Nal Eh - Seo Young Eun

013. A Moment to Remember : Nal Kueman Ijoeyo (Guitar Version) - Gumy *

014. April Snow : Breath

015. A Spring Day : Bom Nal - I

016. Beijing My Love : Book Kyung Nae Sarang - Marry-M

017. Bichunmoo : Mal Ri Gggot - Lee Seung Chul *

018. Bodyguard : Cool~ ha ge! (Club Mix) - Maya

019. Bus Stop : Unknown Song

020. Bus Stop : Always The Same - Brown Eyes

021. Cat on the Roof : Come Back To Me - TB (True Bird)

022. Cat on the Roof : The Present - TB (True Bird)

023. Calla : Je m'appelle Helene - Helene Rolles

024. Dae Jang Geum : Oh Na Ra I

025. Ditto : Seul Peun Hyang Gi - Hong Sun Kyung

026. Duelist OST - Love song

027. Duelist OST - Love song duet

028. Eighteen VS. Twenty-Nine : Ye Gam - Lu Jin *

029. Eighteen VS. Twenty-Nine : Sarang Eun Yoo Ri Gat Eun Gut - Park Sun Young *

030. Eighteen VS. Twenty-Nine : Flown Away - Choi Min Kyung *

031. Fashion 70's : Ga Seum Ah Pa Do... - Fly to the Sky

032. Fashion 70's : Nun Mo Reu Ji - Bobby Kim

034. Fashion 70's : Yak Han Nam Ja - Bobby Kim

035. Fashion 70's : Ah Moo Gut Do Ah Nya - Beautiful Days

036. Fashion 70's : Geu Rim Ja - Hwayobi

037. Fashion 70's : Nuh Wa Na Geu Ri Go Ah Peun Sarang Eh Choo Uk - Red Nine Blue

038. Friends : One - Lee So Jung (Korean Version)

039. Full House : I Think I - Byul

040. Full House : Go Ma Wuh Hal Ge Yo - Byul

041. Full House : Chuh Eum Geu Ja Ri Eh - Lee Bo Ram

042. Full House : Sha la la (Humming) *

043. Full House : Oon Myung - Why


044. Full House : Gom Se Ma Ri - Song Hye Kyo

045. Green Rose : Green Rose - Just *

046. He Was Cool : Mo Reu Shi Na Yo - March

047. Hotelier : Geu Dae Nae Ge Oh Neun Nal - Kang Chul

048. How to Keep My Love : Geu Dae Bboon Ee Jyo - Lee Ji Woo *

049. How to Keep My Love : Yak Sok - As One *

050. Innocent Steps : Evening Primrose - Moon Geun Young

051. I'm Gonna Fall in Love : Ip Mat Choom Hana Ro - Jang Nara

052. I'm Sorry , I Love You : Snow Flakes - Park Hyo Shin

053. I'm Sorry , I Love You : Chuh Eum Geu Ddae Ro - Jung Jae Wook *

054. I'm Sorry , I Love You : ga seum eh noo ga sal ah yo - J

055. I'm Sorry , I Love You : ha roo ga ji na go - Bada

056. I'm Sorry , I Love You : dol ah ga jwuh - Jung Jae Wook

057. I'm Sorry , I Love You : guh in - J

058. I'm Sorry , I Love You : so joong han saram - Kim Sung Pil

059. I'm Sorry , I Love You : ji wuh jin gi uk - Lee So Jung


060. Il Mare : Must Say Good Bye - Kim Hyun Chul *

061. Il Mare : I'm Crying - Ji Young Sun

062. Jenny , Juno : Jenny Song - Park Min Ji **

063. Jenny , Juno : Juno Song - Kim Hye Sung **

064. La Belle : Belle - Lee Ja Ram *

065. Love Letter : Heaven's Farewell (main theme) - Tri-Be

066. Love So Divine : Yuh Jah Reul Nae Ryuh Joo Sae Yo (Kwon Sang Woo.Ha Ji Won.Kim In Kwon)

067. Love So Divine : Nae Ma Eum Ae Deul Uh Oh Ji Ma Sae Yo - BMK

068. Love Story In Harvard : My Life

069. Love Story In Harvard : So in Love

070. Love Story In Harvard : Right beside you

071. Lovers in Paris : Nuh Ha Na Man (Only You) - Jo Sung Mo

072. Madeleine : Ma Eum - Park Jung Ah

073. Magic : Hoo Hwe - Kim Dong Wook

074. Magic : Dan Ae - Lee So Jung

075. Magic : Rainbow - PB's

076. Magic : Without You - M TO M

077. Magic : Ah Reum Da Oon Nal Ee Myun - Lee So Jung

078. Magic : Geu Gil Eh Suh Myun - Plyzen

079. Magic : Geu Rim Ja Chuh Rum - Lee Wan Soo

080. Magic : Young Won - Plyzen

081. Magic : Bit - Kim Sung Pil

082. Make It Big : Don't Stop Me Now - Queen *

083. Miss Mermaid : Nae Ah Peun Sarang - True Bird

084. Miss Kim's Making 1 Billion Won Project : Nae Ga Uhb Da Myun (Love Theme) - Kim Ga Yun

085. My Beautiful Girl, Mari : Mari Ee Ya Gi - feat. Sung Shi Kyung

086. My Brother : Da Shi Man Nan Da Myun - Park Hyo Shin

087. My Brother : Geu Dae Ee Reum Eul - Kim Jo Han

088. My Little Bride : My Love - Shim Eun Jin

089. My Love Patzzi : Sweet Dream - Jang Nara

090. My Fair Lady : Love Song - Jo Jang Hyuk

091. My Name is Kim Sam Soon -Be My Love (Feat. Lee Seung Yul) - Clazziquai

092. My Name is Kim Sam Soon -She Is - Clazziquai

093. My Name is Kim Sam Soon -go byul - Jo Yong Won

094. My Name is Kim Sam Soon -ee byul mot han ee byul - Ji Sun from Loveholic

095. My Name is Kim Sam Soon -go byul II - Lee Hae Na

096. My Name is Kim Sam Soon -bo nael soo uhb neun sarang - Just

097. My Name is Kim Sam Soon - Inside My Heart - Kim Jung Eun

098. My Sassy Girl : I Believe - Shin Seung Hun *

099. My Teacher Mr.Kim : Bo Mool - Scenery of Riding Bicycle

100. Oh! Happy Day : Oh! Happy Day - Jang Nara

101. Oh! Happy Day : Geu Nal Ee Hoo - Jang Nara & Ji Eui Sup

102. Only you - sarang hal gge - The One

103. Only you - Only U - Park Chae Won

104. Only you - pyun saeng to rok - Project IJ

105. Only you - Memories - Park Chae Won

106. Only you - Only You (Swing Ver.) - Kim Young Hoon

107. Only you - nul wi han sarang (Love For You) - Kim Young Hoon

108. One Fine Spring Day : Geu Hae Bom Eh (Theme for Sang Woo) - Yoo Ji Tae

109. One Fine Spring Day : Bom Nal Eun Gan Da (Title Song) - Kim Yoon Ah

110. Over The Rainbow : Over The Rainbow (Hip-Hop) - Lee Eun Jung

111. Over The Rainbow : Sarang Neu Ggim - Lee Eun Jung & Go Chan Il

112. Phoenix : In Yun - Lee Seung Chul

113. Phoenix : Nul Wi Han Sarang - Shin Jae Hong

114. Phoenix : Nae Noon Mool Sok Eh - Cho Eun

115. Phoenix : Ee Byul - Lee Seo Jin

116. Phoenix : Geu Nal Ee Hoo - Namoo

117. Punch : Ah Rah Yo - K.C.M.

118. Reversal of Fortune : Nuh Moo Sarang Haet Da Go - Ha Ji Won

119. Romance : Promise - Be

120. Romance : Don't Let Farewell Come - Page

121. Romance of Their Own : Go Baek - Lee Soo Hoon

122. Romance of Their Own : Mwuh Ra Hal Gga - The Breeze

123. Sad Love Story : That We Should Part - Yoon Gun

124. Sad Love Story : Myut Bun Eul He Uh Jyuh Do - Kim Hee Sun

125. Sang Doo Let's Go To School : My Love - Jung Chul

126. Scent of Love: Hee Jae - Sung Shi Kyung

127. Sharp Love : Dol Ah Wa - Kim Cho Rong

128. Sharp Love : Vitamin - Jun Hye Sun

129. Sharp Love : ING - ING

130. Sharp Love : OKAY (Featuring Young GM) - JOOSUC

131. Shiri : When I Dream - Carol Kidd *

132. Singles : Nol Ruh Wa - Loveholic

133. Singles : Hon Ja Ra Neun Gun - Park Joon Hee

134. Singles : Ya Ya Ringe Ringe Raja - Goran Bregovic

135. Singles : Love (Ending Credit Song) - THe ThE Band

136. Someone Special : Ah Neun Yuh Ja - Dayligth

137. Something About 1% : Chut Sarang - Kim Byung Hwa

138. Something About 1% : Happy Day - Kim Byung Hwa

139. She is 19 : Say Yes - Marry M

140. Spirit of Jeet Kune Do : Once Upon a Time in High School : Hak Gyo Eh Suh Bae Oon Gut - Kim Jin Pyo

141. Spring Bears Love : Training Day - Ha Rim

142. Spy Girl : Boo Di - Shin Ye Won

143. Spy Girl : Nuh Reul Dduh Na Bo Nae Myuh - 2BE

144. Spy Girl : Yuh Haeng - Kim Bum Soo

145. Stairways of Heaven : Bo Go Ship Da - Kim Bum Soo

146. Surprise Party : Love - Lim Sung Hoon *

147. Surprise Party : Surprise - Marie *

148. Summer Scent : Secret - Jung In Ho

149. Summer Scent : Say Yes - Jung In Ho

150. Summer Scent : Missing U - Seo Jin Young

151. Summer Scent : Uh Jjuh Myun - Seo Jin Young

152. Sunshine of Love : Sarang Ha Ji Man (Main Title) - Han Sung Ho

153. Sunshine of Love : Good-Bye (Love Title) - K

154. Sweet 18 : Nang Rang 18 Seh (End Title)

155. Take Care of My Cat : Jin Jung Han French Fries Eh Shi Dae Neun Gat Neun Ga? - Byul

156. Tale of Fox with 9 Tails : Dalm Eun Sarang (Trance Pop Version)

157. Taste Sweet Love : I Say - Lyra

158. Taste Sweet Love : Ha Yan Ba Raem - Navy Blue

159. Taste Sweet Love : Sweet Love - Woo Yun Joo

160. To Shoot A Star : In My Dream - Jo Jang Hyuk

161. To Shoot A Star : And I Love You (SoRa Theme) - Lee Joo Hun

162. The Classic : I to you, You to me - Scenery of Riding Bicycle

163. The Classic : Sarang Ha Myun Hal Soo Rok - Han Sung Min

164. The Garden of Heaven : Ha Neul Jung Won - As One *

165. The Great Ambition : Bi Mang - Kang Woo Jin

166. The Last Dance Is With Me : Give My Love (English Version) - Edward Chun

167. The Last Dance Is With Me : My Dream - Eugene

168. The Perfect Girl : Sook Nyuh Eh Ge - Pony

169. The Prince's First Love : Geu Nal Ee Hoo Ro - Sung Shi Kyung

170. The Pumpkin in My Life : That man, that Woman - Soo Yoo Jin, Park Kwang Hyun

171. The Pumpkin in My Life : Nae In Saeng Eh Kong Ggak Ji - Lim Ji Sook, Hwang Hyuk Soon

172. The Pumpkin in My Life : The First Kiss is Sweetest - So Yu Jin, Kim Rae Yun, Jung Min

173. The Scarlet Letter : Only When I Sleep - Lee Eun Ju

174. Volcano High : Ddok Ba Ro Sal Ah Ra - R.F Children

175. Winter Love Song : My Memory - Ryu

176. Windstruck : Knocking on Heavens Door - You Me

177. Windstruck : BK Lover - MC Sniper

178. What happened in Bali : The Way - Angelo

179. What happened in Bali : My Love - Lee Hyun Sup

180. What happened in Bali : Ahn Dwe Get Ni - Cho Eun

180. Who Are You? : Cha Woo Cha Woo - Lee Joon Woo

182. Wonderful Life : BoBo - Park Hye Kyung *

183. Wonderful Life : Woo Ri Ggi Ri Yae Gi Ji Man - Cindy *

184. Wonderful Life : To Be With You - Park Chae Won *

*Most of the files is in .wma format please download converter software to convert the file WavePad Audio Grabber

9 comments:

Little Kitty said...

how can i dl in this site....some how i cant dl it

Anonymous said...

want to download the romance ost but the link is forbidden can the admin fixed it..

Anonymous said...

hey! why can't i download the song?

Anonymous said...

Hey how to download the songs ha???
So StupiD Lha!!

Anonymous said...

wtf?? everytime i click on a link it's forbidden = ="

Anonymous said...

hey!! its cool! i did donwload almost all the songs in here. its easier, my korean series themes r here but how come the other r not available anymore? do add more music thou.

well guys u dont have to open the link directly, if u do the forbidden pafe will appear. u shud save as target. coz i think most songs are wma format.


-party animal

Humpylicious said...

Please update and include all songs from Winter Sonata. Thank you

Anonymous said...

want dwnlrd, u just click right. and save as.. just simple...

Ayul Ayol said...

To download the songs right click on the link and select save target as...